Organic September is all about helping protect our vital wildlife and reducing our exposure to potentially harmful pesticides and chemicals.
Over and above the environmental benefits of going organic, I’m really passionate about health and well-being, particularly when it comes to what I eat. It makes sense to apply this same theory to what you’re putting inside your body with organic cotton tampons, pads and liners as well as on your skin, in terms of skincare, cosmetics and clothing.
This doesn’t have to mean making lots of big changes all at once, but instead slowly incorporating more and more organic products into your everyday routine and I’m here to help you with 10 of my favourites…
- Riverford’s Vegetarian Recipe Box
- Neal’s Yard & Deliciously Ella’s Rose, Lime & Cucumber Facial Wash
- Green People’s Volumising Mascara
- Lucy Bee’s Extra Virgin Raw Coconut Oil
- Pukka Herbs’ Womankind Tea
- Rapanui’s Organic Clothing
- Doisy & Dam’s Date & Himalayan Pink Salt Organic Milk Chocolate
- Rude Health’s Ginger & Turmeric Oaty
- Skin & Tonic’s Rose Mist
- Meridian’s Crunchy Peanut Butter
Fancy winning all these products? Enter here.
If you want to make the switch to organic cotton tampons, pads and liners, visit: www.totm.com/shop.
What small changes will you be making this Organic September? Let us know on Twitter @totmorganic.
Daisy, from Bath.