1. Our contact details
Name: TOTM Ltd.
Address: Unit A1 & A1 Cook Court, Pacific Road, Cardiff, CF24 5AB
Phone Number: 02920 098822
Email: [email protected]
2. The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information;
– Company name;
– Email address;
– Postal address;
– Phone number;
– Day and month of birthday;
– Billing address;
– Account password;
– Your marketing preferences; and
– Online identifiers, to include IP addresses, cookie identifiers, unique device identifiers for advertising.
3. How we collect your personal information and why we have it
Most personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
– You are starting a subscription;
– You are placing an order;
– You are signing up to our newsletter;
– You are signing up to our period powerful panel;
– You are engaging with us on social media;
– You are making an enquiry; or
– You have a question or comment about our products or services.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
– From tracking and reporting sources because you are using our website; or
– From tracking and reporting sources because you have reached our website through clicking an online advertisement.
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
– Fulfil and dispatch your order;
– Create your account and subscription;
– Send you information and confirmations by email, phone or post;
– Analyse and maintain the performance and security of our website; or
– Advertise our products and services to you.
We may share this information with:
– Payment handlers;
– Logistics providers;
– Analytics providers;
– Commercial affiliates;
– Tracking and reporting services; and
– Account and mailing list processors
in order to use the information for the reasons listed above.
Your payment details is used by the appropriate payment service provider depending on the payment method you choose. The payment service provider is responsible for your payment data. Information, particularly about the authority responsible for the respective payment service provider, the contact information for the data protection officers of the payment service providers and the categories of the personal data that are processed by the payment service providers can be obtained from the following addresses:
– PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie., Luxembourg, Data protection declaration: www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
– Stripe (Stripe Inc), United States, Data protection declaration: https://stripe.com/privacy
– Go Cardless (GoCardless Limited), United States, Data protection declaration: https://gocardless.com/legal/privacy/
You authorise us to charge each payment to the payment card you use to make your initial payment. You will be able to view, amend, update and delete your payment card details when logged into your TOTM account using our virtual wallet service. You will be able to store multiple payment cards in your virtual wallet and choose which payment card to use for payment. If we are unable to complete a charge using your chosen payment card, you authorise us to charge a payment to any other payment card stored in your virtual wallet.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [email protected]
b) We have contractual obligation
c) We have legal obligation
d) We have vital interest
e) We need it to perform a public task
f) We have legitimate interest
4. How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored, depending on the type of information and why we are using it, in the UK (WPEngine – Google Cloud, Microsoft 365), EU (Microsoft 365, Send In Blue), USA (Metorik) or offshore (Microsoft 365).
We keep your personal information unless you tell us otherwise. We will then dispose of your information following our erasure request procedure.
5. Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
a) Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
b) Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
c) Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
d) Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
e) Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
f) Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
To opt-out of Google Analytics, please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
6. How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [email protected].
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Last updated on website 22/02/2021
Get FREE UK shipping when you subscribe or spend over £10
Your basket is currently empty.
Gift a pack of pads to period dignity charity, Binti International
Break the stigma with our ‘Be Kinder To Your Vagina’ mirror
Make a Period Powerful statement with our cosmetic mirror