Digital Marketing Executive
We’re TOTM, a next-gen period care brand on a mission to inspire better, sustainable ways to manage periods. We’re shaking up the industry for good with our conscious collection of period care that’s stocked by major retailers including Tesco, Morrisons, M&S, Superdrug, ASOS, and Ocado.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team and be part of our period powerful mission. We’re looking for someone who can take charge of TOTM’s digital campaigns and drive performance mainly across email, PPC/paid media advertising and affiliates. You’ll need to be obsessed with all things digital, have strong knowledge and experience across these channels and be confident testing strategies to optimise campaigns. As we embrace fast-paced, start-up culture you’ll need to be self-starter who thrives in this busy environment.
Your key responsibilities:
Reporting of our Head of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing our email marketing strategy, creation and campaign performance across our B2C channels as well as B2B. This includes optimising email automation series and flows for our e-commerce channel.
- Managing PPC/paid media and social advertising campaigns. You’ll be responsible for guiding this strategy, as well as coordinating the required assets for campaigns and optimising results.
- Managing our affiliate channel via AWIN, nurturing relationships, and growing our list of publishers.
- Regularly analysing the performance of our digital campaigns and optimising accordingly to hit agreed KPIs.
- Collaborating with dev team on website projects and keeping website content up to date.
- Collaborating with our social and content team to amplify campaigns ensuring consistency in messaging across different channels.
- Guiding on new digital approaches and tactics to support our marketing and growth objectives.
- Reporting back to the wider team on digital campaigns and performance.
The skills and experience you’ll need:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar digital marketing role (at least 2 years+)
- Experience using digital platforms and analytical tools, including Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Search Console.
- Email Service Provider experience required (Klaviyo preferred but not essential)
- Confident with data and analysing campaigns to optimise performance.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong team collaboration skills
Why work for TOTM?
We’re a certified B-Corp™ which means we’re all about using business as a force for good. By working with us, you’ll be part of a purpose-led organisation that’s here to make the world a better place. Plus, the role comes with the following benefits:
- Flexible, hybrid working.
- Employee share options scheme.
- Employee benefits platform with 24/7 GP access, mental health support and professional training resources.
- Free office period care (of course).
- Menstruation and menopause policy which includes menstrual leave.
- TOTM welcome pack when you join (includes our charcoal face mask and vegan chocolate).
- Onsite office parking.
- Dog friendly office.
Please note, this is a hybrid role as regular travel to our office in Cardiff is required which can be discussed in your application.
How to apply:
To apply for the role, please email a CV and covering letter telling us all about yourself to [email protected] by 24th October 2022.